Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cd Baby will carry my cd for release May 21ST 2008!

Yep and i am happy for this is my debut into the world of indie hip hop music. I wanted to do this for a very long time and it was all worth it. I got the art done by none other than Gus Cervantes, a gifted artist and friend which i am thankful to have in my life. I started a indie label called SEV'RD NERVEZ MUSIC, which is Florida based, and i am proud that i have my own little baby to allow my art to be released thru. I am a true independent, not a executive with a suit, with hardly any promotional company behind me, or stiff asses that market to the consumerism zombies of the world through radio ,internet, t.v and any other means of reaching your eyes and ears. I do this ALL ON MY OWN, with help from close friends and associates such as UNDERLABSTUDIOS.COM, REVERSE POLARITY, RUSTY JABBZ, and many others. The name of my cd debut is THE SEVEN DOORZ TO DEAT EP/ TWITCH OF THE DEADZ NERVEZ LP, a cd consisting of 23 tracks (a seven song ep from my early days, and a full length 16 track album ) a REVERSABLE CD COVER with two album covers to reflect each album artistically, retail ready with barcode and the whole shebang! If you like to check it out and other things that i do, you can access this thru my myspace page: www.myspace.com/thejhexxproject or just google me and you will find your way. Hopefully i do well this year because i truly care about music and art, and i am going out of my way to deliver both..Stay tuned folks, for more craziness!

yours truly
THE J.HEXX PROJECT

No comments: